Fiction, though we write it to share with the world, comes from a place within us that is a private, interior alembic in which memory and imagination, heated by desire, mix. This course helps students discover this special place and the voices that arise from it and learn how to draw these voices into a well-written story. Each story is individually critiqued by the instructor, and marketing advice is given.
- How to access authentic source material for your fiction
- Essential elements of strong fiction
- How to develop your own unique voice in your writing
- You will be a part of a community of fiction writers
- You will receive written feedback on every piece you submit
- You will develop strategies for revision and will deepen your own writing process