Stay up-to-date on Open Campus news. Sign up below to receive our eNewsletters, featuring the latest courses and programs; faculty, student, and alumni news; event listings; exclusive registration offers; and more!
Sign Up for the Open Campus Continuing Education eNewsletter (1–2 per week)
A must if you’re interested in taking continuing education courses and receiving updates on important events, registration offers, and new courses both on campus and online. Choose to receive updates about programs in art and design with Parsons, media, writing, management, languages, online learning, and more.
Sign Up for Information About Programs for Professionals & Organizations (6 per year)
Essential, industry-relevant resources, courses and programs tailored to meet the needs of those seeking rapid advancement and persistent relevance in the new economy.
Sign Up for Youth and Teen Programs eNewsletter (seasonal)
Seasonal updates about Parsons Pre-College Academy, Mannes Prep, and more.
Sign Up for Summer Programs eNewsletter (seasonal)
Stay up-to-date on ways to seize the summer with intensives offered in art and design with Parsons, media, writing, performing arts, and more, offered in New York, Paris, and other global destinations.
Get exclusive information, access to resources, and step-by-step guidance on our industry-focused certificates.
- NEW - Business Design for Social Impact
- Infographics & Data Visualization with Parsons
- Human Centered Healthcare with Parsons
- Designing Online Learning Programs
- Design Leadership for Business with Parsons
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic and Digital Design with Parsons
- Fashion Business with Parsons
- Fashion Design with Parsons
- Interior Design and Architecture Studies with Parsons
- Fine Art and Foundation with Parsons
- Healthier Materials and Sustainable Buildings with Parsons
- Film Production
Learn every day! Browse our micro-courses to receive a week of daily lessons designed to help you get the most out of your #OpenCampusNetwork.
- Writing and Meditation
- The Art of Film
- History of Graphic Design
- Design Thinking For Better Business
- Digital Marketing
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.