Participants are strongly encouraged to consult an academic advisor at their home institution before registration to confirm any details related to the approval and transfer of credits as well as fulfillment of graduation requirements.
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
Transcripts for Parsons students are issued by the Registrar's Office and carry the signature and seal of The New School. A transcript is confirmation of a student's permanent record at the university. Students who complete Summer Intensive Studies Paris may request that their transcript(s) be mailed to other colleges and institutions by submitting an official request to the Registrar's Office.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Parsons Paris is working with Academic Programs International (API), an established study abroad program provider, to facilitate the enrollment management and on-site support services for the 2019 summer intensive studies program in Paris.
Below are links to pages where you can read more about the programs and apply to the program.
Please click the yellow "Apply Now" button in the top right-hand corner to create your or your student's online account.
All students will create an account through API and will then be prompted to gather or complete the application materials. These include:
- Grade report (pre-college) or transcript (college)
- Letter of recommendation
- Course registration form
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU TURN IN ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS?
1. The API program manager will review your application within two to three business days.
2. You will be emailed notice of acceptance and information on next steps.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU ARE ACCEPTED TO THE PROGRAM?
1. You will be asked to confirm your participation by submitting a $400 confirmation deposit and an Intent-to-Enroll form (ITE). Course registration will be processed only after these two items have been submitted.
2. You will have until the final payment deadline to complete remaining post-acceptance forms and make payments. Find out more on payment information.
WHAT IF I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
ANY QUESTIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO THE PARSONS PARIS SUMMER PROGRAM MANAGER AT API, VIJA G. MENDELSON, AT VIJA@APISTUDYABROAD.COM.